Honest IncFile Review (Is It the Best LLC Formation Service?)
- Honest IncFile Review (Is It the Best LLC Formation Service?)
- What Does Incfile Have to Offer?
- IncFile’s Costs – Service Packages Reviewed
- IncFile Advantages & Disadvantages
- Is IncFile the Best?
- Main IncFile Competitors
- IncFile Versus the Alternatives
- Final Thoughts on Incfile
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs About IncFile)
- Form An LLC With IncFile For FREE Today!
- Not Sure About IncFile? Check Out Our Other LLC Reviews
You might be thinking about starting an LLC and looking around for some help. If so, you’ve probably heard about Incfile. They’ve been in business since 2004 and have helped hundreds of thousands of businesses.
But, plenty of LLC formation services offer similar help. So, we’re going to discuss what to look for in one of these services and whether Incfile is the best choice. We will review the IncFile services, state their pros and cons, pricing, and more.
What Does Incfile Have to Offer?
Incfile has a lot to offer among LLC filing companies, including a long history of quality in the industry. It has affordable pricing and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Plus, it offers a wide range of services beyond what many of its competitors do, although some of these services require higher than base packages.
So, let’s look at some of these different packages.
IncFile’s Costs – Service Packages Reviewed
Silver Package ($0 + State Fee)
Incfile’s lowest-priced package is their silver package. This costs nothing but the state filing fees; however, the company charges for any of the individual services from the higher packages you choose to add on. This can make it easier and cheaper if you would like them to file an LLC and an EIN for you, but you don’t mind doing everything else yourself. The silver package includes several services that will save you time and trouble itself when starting an LLC, such as:
Start forming your LLC with Silver package on IncFile.
Gold Package ($149 + State Fee)
Incfile’s Gold package costs $149 plus state fees and includes numerous additional services beyond and including the silver package. These services include:
The Operating Agreement Includes:
- Profits: The operating agreement specifies how profits and losses are to be divided.
- Capital: The required capital contributions are detailed.
- Penalties: Any penalties for the lack of required capital contributions are explained.
- Management: This agreement spells out who the parties agree will manage the LLC. Manage could consist of one or more of the members or hired management.
- Voting: The voting rights for any major decisions concerning the LLC are covering the agreement.
- Transfer of Interests: Any restrictions on the members’ rights to transfer their interests in the LLC should be listed.
- Procedures: The procedures for both meetings and the potential dissolution of the LLC should be covered in the agreement.
Start forming your LLC with Gold package on IncFile.
Platinum Package ($299 + State Fee)
The Platinum package costs $299 plus the state fee. This package contains everything from the silver and gold packages along with some additional features, which are listed below.
Start forming your LLC with Platinum package on IncFile.
Incfile is clear about what they charge for their services and what comes with them, so there are no surprises. Plus, they tell you clearly what fees your state charges for filing. Also, unlike some LLC filing services, they let you know when and how often you need to turn in your report to maintain your status, as well as future fees and other details.
IncFile Advantages & Disadvantages
Is IncFile the Best?
Below, we’ll compare Incfile to some of its competitors by ranking the Formation Services according to the following criteria.
- Customer Service. We know that if you want help, you don’t want to wait forever for a response. You want help quickly. You also want accurate answers to your questions.
- Ease of Use. We look at how easy their website is to navigate and use. We also consider whether ordering is easy, and their pricing is clear.
- Cost. We will also rate the services on their cost. But, not just on whether this is the cheapest service. We will consider what the service provides for the cost and whether they have hidden costs.
Review count: 4100+
Form an LLC today with IncFile starting at $0+state fees. They’re one of the best-rated services with lots of great customer support.
Main IncFile Competitors
We will review a few of the best LLC formation services and see how they fit our criteria compared to IncFile.
Competitor #1. LegalZoom
This is one of the oldest online LLC Formation Services starting in 1999. It is still a popular and trusted LLC Formation Service. First, we will look at the basic packages they offer and then we’ll look at how it fulfills our selected criteria.
Very similarly to Incfile, Legal Zoom offers three LLC formation packages. These packages are tiered by price, starting with the “Economy” package.
Here’s a full review of LegalZoom.
LegalZoom service packages:
Economy Package. The economy package contains pretty much everything you want—if you are willing to wait. It costs $79, plus the filing fees for your state. This package includes:
- Name Check and LLC Filing: LegalZoom will check to see if your business name is taken, followed by filing the paperwork with the state of formation you have chosen.
- Guide on Reviewing Documents: LegalZoom includes a guide on what to look for when reviewing your LLC documents prior to submitting them.
- Financial Account Authorization Letter: This is a document that states who is permitted to open a bank account on behalf of the LLC.
Standard Package. Standard is the mid-grade package offered by Legal Zoom for $329, plus state filing fees. This package includes everything offered with the standard, but it doesn’t really add much except extra cost and priority for beginning the filing process. Let’s look at the additional services at this level.
- Deluxe Organizer: Youreceive an organizer with your business’s name on it.
- Certificates and Seal: You’ll get an official company seal for your business and 20 personalized company membership certificates.
- VIP Processing: Your order will receive internal priority.
Express Gold Package. The Express Gold package is the highest-level package Legal Zoom offers, and it costs $349 plus state fees. The advantage to choosing this package is the faster processing and delivery, but it also includes everything the previous packages include. Here is what this package offers in addition to the previous packages.
- Rush Processing: You get your order completed in 7-10 business days.
- Express Delivery: Your order will receive express shipping.
Pros & Cons of LegalZoom
Competitor #2. ZenBusiness
ZenBusiness is a relatively new business established in 2015. Its headquarters are in Texas, and it provides corporation services in addition to LLC services. This company is newer than many of its rivals but has become popular quickly.
ZenBusiness, like its competitors, offers several packages. These packages are listed below.
Also, take a glance at our full review of Zenbusiness.
ZenBusiness service packages:
Economy package. This package costs $39 plus state fees and includes:
- Creation of an operating agreement
- Customer service by phone or email
- Online access to your important documents
- Free registered agent services for a year. (It costs $119 per year after the first year).
- Filing the Articles of Organization
- A free CPA assessment that includes recommendations for accounting software
ZenBusiness Pro Package. This package costs $149 plus state fees and includes everything in the starter package plus the following.
- EIN: Register for your Employer Identification Number, which you will need to open a business bank account and file the taxes for your LLC.
- Guarantee: ZenBusiness provides a worry-free compliance guarantee. They will alert you when you need to file reports, submit the documents for you, make two free changes to your filings (state fees not included), and pay the costs associated with regaining your business standing if your business fails to meet a deadline.
- Domain name: ZenBusiness will register your domain name.
- Quick filing: Within a week, your formation documents will get posted on the dashboard.
ZenBusiness Premium Package. The premium package costs $249 plus state fees and includes everything in the starter and pro packages plus the features listed below.
- Rush Filing: ZenBusiness will attempt to complete your LLC filing time within three to five days.
- Business Email Address: They provide an email address for your business.
- Domain Privacy: They help you protect the information you used when registering your domain name.
- Website: They set up a business website for you.
Pros & Cons of Zenbusiness
Review count: 4000+
Form an LLC today with ZenBusiness — a #1 IncFile’s alternative for only $49. They Have 98% customer satisfaction rating and over 4000+ verified reviews.
IncFile Versus the Alternatives
Now that you have seen the competition let’s see how Incfile stacks up.
Cost of IncFile & Others
Incfile offers the cheapest option of any of the companies we’ve seen here. This is the impressive price of $0. However, ZenBusiness does give a great $39 option. Interestingly, each of these companies offers three price tiers, so let’s see them side by side.
|Lowest Price||Mid-Price||Highest Price|
Clearly, Incfile offers a competitive cost at every tier, though ZenBusiness offers the cheapest at the highest tier. The final verdict is that Incfile wins this one with a free option for basic filing.
Customer Service (IncFile vs. Others)
Who’s The Best?
Surprisingly ZenBusiness wins this one, but Incfile runs a close second. Incfile does not win or tie this one, solely because of their poor call response time. Customers generally do not like LegalZoom’s support very much, putting them in last.
Ease of Use (IncFile vs. Others)
An important measure for any service is the ease of use, but it’s an especially important measure for LLC Formation Services. After all, the biggest reason you’re paying them is to make forming an LLC easy! So, how do all these competitors stack up?
Who’s The Best?
Incfile and ZenBusiness both offer an extremely easy-to-use interface that makes it simple to choose, file, and pay for your LLC. Incfile breaks the tie with their easy click explanation feature.
Final Thoughts on Incfile
IncFile won on two out of three of our criteria and provided the best overall service. Incfile provides a very easy and free to use the system to file an LLC. Although their customer service may not be the best on the market, it’s still really good.
IncFile is perfect for businesses that are just starting out and want to save as much money as possible and get the best bang for the buck.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs About IncFile)
Form An LLC With IncFile For FREE Today!
IncFile is great for new business just because it has a superb $0 formation fee option for it’s entry package. So don’t wait and start registering your LLC with IncFile today!
Rating: 4.5 Stars out of 5
Free LLC formation, fast turnaround time and great customer support. Don’t hesitate and try it now!